The following is a brief profile description of our consultants! Contact us to receive a formal resume and contact information.
Availability: July 1st, 2010 - Contact for availability as things can change rapidly!
|8 years experience in the Quality department of Siemens Power Corp.|
|Duties included: |
|All onsite and vendor inspection activities.|
|Quality Data Integration Systems (QDIS) Administrator/programmer.|
|Training & programming of computer aided inspection equipment.|
|Design, implementation, and maintenance of several Access database programs enabling improved communication and data transfer between the various Quality departments and manufacturing. |
|Maintenance of all Novell server authorizations for the Quality department.|
|Completed courses in Gage and Inspection, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.|
SAP Expertise Capabilities
8 years SAP implementation experience with Chemical, Manufacturing, High Tech, and Nuclear industries. Implementation experience including analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, go live, and post-go live support from version 3.0D to 4.6C.
- QM in Procurement
- Implemented results recording with sampling schemes and procedures, vendor rating, Quality Info Records, skip lot control, vendor/material blocking functions, and Quality certificates. Have also implemented results recording and tracking for serial numbered parts for both procurement and production. Implemented the use of physical sampling for sample control tracking and results recording.
- QM in Production
- Implemented results recording within the production process using results recording with inspection points, partial lots, use of calculated inspection characteristics, inspection for goods after production and sample inspections.
- QM in Sales & Distribution
- Implemented batch search strategies for the automatic picking of acceptable goods for delivery. Implementing the use of Quality Certificates for printing during the delivery process.
- Batch Management with Classification System
- Implemented for trace ability and search information. Used in combination with batch search strategies, quality certificates , and material specifications, and classification.
- QM with PM
- Implemented use of QM with PM for Quality inspection and control of equipment (gages).
- Batch Level Changes
- Implemented batch level changes from plant/material level to material or material/client level for increased trace ability and product tracking.
- Industry Solution
- Implemented QM using the Discrete Industry solution package which incorporates expanded SPC charting capabilities along with custom parameters for results recording.
- 30x to 4.5b upgrade adding new functionality.
Currently all other Consultants are
busy on Projects.